Find your future at Stonelink International
This is a really exciting time at our firm. We’ve powered through some difficult moments and made it through and now are on the verge of solid growth. We’re collaborating and working with excellent people across the world in the field of Real Estate bringing together knowledge, skills, ideas and more importantly new business.
We sell and acquire real estate for clients. We also have a management portfolio with lettings and tenants across London and this will only grow. Stonelink International’s brand and growth is key, especially where demand for our service is fast growing in Asia, Europe and in the USA.
With specific focus of the business being sourcing, advisory and acquisition for local and international investors and business owners, with operations in London and Internationally, it is a challenging business and industry to be part of, however we rise as a team and know where the gaps are in the market place – and with Brexit – we can only see more opportunities. To capitalise on this, it takes an amazing group of people and characters to make it possible. You could be one of them.
Who we look for - The Top 12 Essentials
1. Trustworthy as a person, colleague, member of the community.
2. Accountable when it comes to your work and the outcomes set.
3. Responsible person and able to work with confidential data and materials discreetly and responsibly. GDPR comes into law 25 May 2018.
4. Excellent Communicator (both written and verbal) with accurate and concise analytical skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Strong Interpersonal Skills ; confident in communication with Director’s, Colleagues, Suppliers, Stakeholder, Investors, Clients
6. You wake up and truly love what you do. You take it in your stride and it comes naturally.
7. Willing and Curious to learn, explore, express, untangle and find with an “upbeat” attitude.
8. Leadership Qualities. The more experience and qualifications you have and letters next to your name, makes this point even more relevant and important. Have you packed up for this lifetime and are riding on past successes or are you enthusiastic and want to make a difference with new instructed projects, build an amazing team, grow the pipeline and build tremendous brand value?
9. Deadlines and Pressure are fun – in fact, it is the moment you shine and produce tangible results.
10. Highly Organised – in fact, when organised, the majority of the work is done before you start.
11. Highly Skilled and Tech Savvy - knows how to navigate around Microsoft Programs, Graphic design tools, build and grow social networks, work with media outlets and build on our already highly useful resources that make a massive impact on ROI.
12. Tremendous Initiative – We live in a world where change is happening and you must be able to adapt fast. We believe the next 5 years will be unlike the previous 100 years. It will take strength, wise and cool head and initiative. If this is you, then you’ve come to the right place.
What we look for
- Experience in working with dynamic companies, understanding and taking a natural interest in new / disruptive business models.
- Creative co-ordination: put in place efficient processes with minimal budget and oversee the smooth running of the role and the creative projects across digital and offline channels and oversee third party creative / media partners in their timely delivery.
- Campaign creation and maintenance: take ownership of the technical set-up of offline / online channels ensuring they are set-up and tested in advance of campaign launches.
- Determine SLINT OKR’s and drive brand accountability on results. Ensure you meet pipeline generation, revenue quotas and other strategic metrics.
- Top negotiation skills - use the power of leverage even when you do not have any.
- Develop, deliver and implement marketing and PR plans around key brand and property stories and marketing campaigns.
- Develop strategic territory plans; set goals and quotas. Drive campaign and program execution.
- Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction; work strategically with partners to extend reach.
- Create PR assets including press releases, pitches, invites, toolkits.
- Ideally educated to a minimum of a degree level in a marketing, branding or related discipline and possess solid marketing and brand building experience.
- You may be an account manager with tremendous potential yet little opportunity to exercise your passion and maybe it will be years before you can do so. Otherwise, you may be experienced but tired of your current role and the politics involved, yet still have the enthusiasm and ability to make a substantial difference and only require the platform and good people around you to make it happen.
- Boutique firm with global reach, that has build resources, pipeline, team and brand from minimal outlay.
- It’s a new position. A new department that you will lead and grow your own team in the vision of Stonelink International.
- Equity Share and Profit Share. You will be considered an equal member of a dynamic, forward thinking and enjoyable company in exchange for your efficient ability to deliver projects on time & to the highest quality. It will be a very different company in 12 months from now. This is why this is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
- You will also have the opportunity to proactively generate opportunities within new & existing relationships – top London and International estate agents, developers, architects & interior design practices, law practices, finance firms and banks to name a few.
- Amazing location – Regent Street, London.
- Gym Membership.
- Shopping discounts on Regent Street and invites to exclusive events.
Where to go from here
There’s more to our work and a career with Stonelink International than you could possibly imagine. So, the next thing to do is get online and learn about the company.
Please note that the vacancy will be open and interviews will be ongoing however, we may close applications before the stated deadline 25 January 2018. Therefore, we highly recommend you submit your application as early as possible in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Simply attach your CV with a one (1)-paragraph cover letter. We pick our people very carefully; don't spoil your opportunity. Make it count!
* Strictly No Agents.